Wednesday 19 October 2011

Wish List Wednesday - Gay Paree

Next Friday I am off to Paris for a long weekend - excited much?!

I haven't been there for absolute years and I cannot wait to stroll around the Parisian streets, gorge myself on patisserie and swoon over the designer stores.  Oh and maybe fit in a sneaky trip to Disneyland too...well it would be rude not to right?

I'm on a strict budget so rather than a pre-trip shop I will be raiding the wardrobe, but this is what I would love to be wearing next weekend...


Sequin poodle sweater, £290, Marcus Lupfer at Glassworks Studios

Black pleated leather skirt, £95, Topshop

Cream jewel neckline dress, £60, Topshop

Black quilted leather jacket, £150, Warehouse
Black strap detail boots, £65, River Island

 
Croc embossed leather clutch, £60, ASOS

Black studded gloves, £25.99, Zara

   
Oh that's a lot of black! What's on your wishlist this week? Do you have any Paris tips for me? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments x