Thursday 27 October 2011

Creme brulee...for lips?

If like me you have a bit of a sweet tooth, even when it comes to your beauty products (hello Mac lipstick and your amazing vanilla scent) this may just excite you...


Selfridges have exclusively launched a special edition of the famed Vaseline Lip Therapy in none other than a creme brulee flavour...yum.  






To go alongside the launch, Vaseline has set up a pop up stand in the London and Manchester stores where you can try out the new flavour balm and get snapped in a photo booth.  Oh and apparently there are some male models too....not a bad deal for something almost everyone sees as an essential eh?






You can buy the new lip therapy here...just try not to lick it all off!

3 comments:

  1. wow, i need this in my life xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't wait to try this!

    Sarah x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is amazing! I would literally sit and eat the whole tub if i could!x

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments x