Thursday 10 November 2011

20% off Uggs at Selfridges? Go on then....

Now I know, I know, this may not be the most 'fashion' post but I can't help it.  I bloody love UGGs.

I bought my first pair about 7 years ago and they are well and truly my winter staple.  In fact as soon as the temperature dips below about 16C I am yanking on that sheepskin and keeping my feet toasty warm!

So I was rather pleased to learn that Selfridges currently have 20% off all UGG boots online - from the classics to the more 'fashion' styles, and considering the price keeps creeping up every year (what's with that eh?) it looks like the perfect time to get your new pair ready for winter.



Click here to see what's on offer...

I've got my eye on the Maylin Cuff boots (how warm!!!) but I also rather fancy a pair of slippers...



Maylin oversized cuff boots, £204

What about you?  Are you an UGG fan or are they your fashion nemesis?

Let me know if you take advantage of this offer...and be quick, it ends Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments x