Thursday, 31 May 2012

Jubilee shopping discounts

Congratulations Your Majesty!

I'm always up for a bit of pomp and pageantry, especially when it means an extra day off work and plentiful discounts from some of our favourite retailers!

Here are the best discounts I have found so far...let me know if you find any more :)

Oasis - be quick for this one! Between 1-2pm today receive £20 off a £60 spend with code "jubileegift" and standard delivery is 60p

Warehouse - This one runs out today - quick! 25% online with code "summersun" and discounted delivery with code "jubilee" until 4pm today - you can use them both together!

ASOS - Free UK next day delivery today and 20% off selected brands

my-wardrobe.com - £50 off if you spend £200 with code MAYSS50 - ends today

Whistles - 20% off dresses until 5th June - online and instore

H&M - £5 off with code "1304" (minimum £11 spend), 25% off one item with code "9690" - you can use both together!

Office - 15% off with code "VCJBLE" until Monday 4th June

House of Fraser - 40% off brand event today and tomorrow - 10% off beauty

Gap - 25% off until Sunday 3rd June with code "GAP25VC"

Lookfantastic - 15% off until Sunday 3rd June with code "LF15VC"

I will keep my eyes out for any other offers...enjoy your shopping...the Queen would want you too :)

2 comments:

I love your comments x