Wednesday 23 November 2011

Christmas shopping made easy?

If like me, you like to get a head start on your Christmas shopping...and try to stick to a budget, this may be of interest to you.

I've been waiting (well hoping and praying...) for the announcement that once again, Selfridges are offering up to 20% off instore and online for one weekend only.  It has been my lifeline for the past few years, helping me to get a ton of presents sorted, and saving me a bit of money in the process.  So imagine my glee when I found out it was happening again.  And that weekend? The one coming right up!

So this weekend, you can get up to 20% off all fashion and accessories and 10% off all beauty.  Pretty amazing no?  And all you need is this voucher, right here.


Don't say I never give you anything!

This can be used in all Selfridges stores, but if you need to get your fix online these are the codes you need...

SELF20 - 20%* off fashion, accessories and homewares
SELF10 - 10%* beauty, fragrance and wines

Go forth and shop! And if some presents for you accidently drop into your shopping bags, don't worry, I won't tell :)
 
(T&C here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments x