Wednesday 12 October 2011

Wish List Wednesday

What's this? A wishlist? On a Wednesday? Say it isn't so!

Yes yes I know I have been more than a little slack recently, life has a funny way of getting in the way of things.  But I finally have spare time and I'm getting back into the swing of blogging...hurrah!

So here is what I am lusting after this week....and by lusting, I mean not buying.  I bought a car last week which means goodbye savings and hello sensible spending.  The agony!

So everything on here this week is decidedly not 'sensible'.  I hope you approve :)

Polka dot frill neck dress, £65, Topshop

Everything about this dress screams 'crazy lady' which makes me want it even more.



Sweater dress, £102, Wildfox Couture

How could I not want this sweater dress?! I am a huge Wildfox fan and this screams out to me for obvious reasons *peers at URL*.  No wait.  Not want.  NEED.

Pink suede 'Heath' wedges, £80, ASOS

Ok, so who actually needs pink suede and glitter wedges? Who cares.  They are bloody amazing.


Teardrop earrings, £20, River Island

And these earrings are just what I've been looking for recently.  Statement drop shape in a vintage rather than girly style.  Whether I could go a whole night without wanting to tear them out? Well that's another matter entirely.

What's on your wishlist this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments x