Tuesday 4 October 2011

How to look good, er, dressed - Gok for TU

Now I don't know about you but over recent years I have started to find I no longer warm to Gok Wan the way I used to.  Sure he knows his stuff, but there are only so many times I can watch him add £30 worth of haberdashery to a 20 quid top....because really, who has the time and inclination to do that?

So when I was contacted by Sainsburys with images of his new collection for Tu (launching on Thursday) I was a little apprehensive to say the least.  But you know what?  I'm actually rather impressed!  No naff corsages or random ribbons - just well cut, simple pieces designed to flatter your figure and that give a nod to recent trends without going overboard.

Here are a few of my favourite looks from the collection, that I could see fitting in perfectly with my work wardrobe....and maybe play as well.

Gok for TU: Stretch Jodhpur
Stretch jodphurs, £20

Gok for TU: Swing Tux
Swing tux, £35
Perfect fit trousers, £25

Gok for TU: Reversible Kimono
Reversible kimono, £30
Palazzo pants, £30
What do you think? Will you be picking anything from the collection?

Gok for TU launches at Sainsburys on Thursday 6th October

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love all of these outfits, you would never know this is supermarket clothing!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments x