Tuesday 2 November 2010

Beauty Heaven? Yes Please!

Now if you follow me on Twitter you may be aware that I am a bit of a fan of Wahanda and have taken part in a few of their lovely Mob Deals recently...well, who am I to turn down a top quality haircut for twenty quid?

So I just wanted to share with you their latest offering - Beauty Heaven and give you the chance to get a £5 voucher to spend on whatever lovely deal you fancy - whether a haircut, facial, mani/pedi, fitness class, eyelash extensions....the list goes on :) 
Beauty
Just click on this link, enter your details and your voucher will hit your inbox immediately.

Let me know what you decide to go for, I am a nosy one :) 

And while we're on the topic - what do we think of eyelash extensions for £38?  Yes or no?  I need your help ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments x