Tuesday 16 November 2010

Is it too early? Christmas Wish List...

Considering I've bought the majority of my Christmas presents already (I'm ridiculously organised and also like to spread the cost so I can be more generous) - thoughts have begun to turn to what I would like to find under the tree.

So here is my (probably first draft) Christmas wish list...what's on yours?

Topshop tunics


My wardrobe staple.  Forever and always.

Babyliss Big Hair


I love a good hair gadget or two....and this has definitely tickled my fancy.  With such thick hair, it takes me forever to get a good blow dry at home.  I have a big round brush but this only usually gets used on my fringe...I do not have the patience, or upper body strength, to try and do my whole head!  So when I saw this it was as if my prayers had been answered.  Has anyone tried this?  Am I being optimistic or will it actually give me a salon-like blowdry at home?

House of Harlow jewellery


I already have a couple of pieces from House of Harlow and I would love to expand on my collection.  The jewellery is very me - statement pieces that are delicate and feminine at the same time.  I especially love the horsehoe necklace and the key and peacock rings.

Cath Kidston...anything!


I am after some nice bits for the kitchen and also love all of the crafty pieces around at the moment.  I already have quite a lot of her signature florals but I can't get enough...though there is only so much I can get away with at home - these boyfriends, honestly :)

*Edit*  Mulberry bags


Oh Mulberry, why do you send me through a gift suggestions email on the day I write my wish list?  If anyone would like to buy me any of the above bags, I will love you forever!!!

Stocking Fillers

Ooh I'd love a few Mac lippies (though a voucher is probably best...the MUA's tend to scare my poor boyfriend), Essie nail varnishes (because I obviously don't have enough already!) some Soap & Glory goodies (I'm too stingy to buy them for myself) and some nice winter bits from Topshop or Accessorize...scarves, snoods, hats and gloves...anything to keep me warm in these chilly months!

So what about you?  What's on your Christmas list so far....or is it still too early to even mention the 'C' word?

2 comments:

  1. I love a bit of Cath Kidston! I would really like a Lulu Guinness lips clutch bag but I think some curtains for my living room is a more practical suggestion! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah but a Lulu Guinness bag would be so much prettier!! :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments x