Thursday 11 March 2010

Top 5 beauty products...right now.

So I've shown you my favourite 5 items in my wardrobe, so I thought I'd branch out a bit and show you my top 5 beauty products...right now. Yes, I am just as fickle with my make up as I am with my clothes, so once again these are bound to change.


Mac Blush Ombre in Azalea Blossom. I only got this very recently but it has already found it's way into my daily make-up routine. I know Ripe Peach was the "one" to get, but after seeing swatches of both, I decided to go pink :) It's a lovely sheer colour and not as cool as it seems - very easy to layer up until you get the colour you need. Love it.


Maybelline Dream Satin foundation. This is another new addition to my collection and a pretty unexpected one. I've actually been waiting for Revlon Photoready foundation to hit the shops, but to no avail, as I have no idea when I'll ever see it! However I was in dire need of foundation and saw this on offer in Boots the other day. It was between this and Bourjois' healthy mix and I'm actually glad I went for the cheaper option. The consistency is lovely and the coverage is just what I needed - very easily blended and buildable.


Mac eyeshadow in Star Violet. This is my favourite eyeshadow of all time. It's a gorgeous shade - a deep reddy purple - goes with everything and really brings out my green eyes.


Mac lipstick in Snob. Following on from my favourite eyeshadow - my favourite lipstick...until I finally get my hands on Viva Glam Gaga!


Last but definitely not least - my beloved Ardell lashes and Duo glue - the ultimate night out accessory :)

So...what are your make-up bag essentials right now?? If you want any more in depth reviews of any of these just let me know :)

7 comments:

  1. I love Azalea Blossom, such a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hope - I love it, so so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nail varnish is gorgeous, what colour is it? I went for the ripe peach but I'm waiting until I have a tan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @meangirl My nails are by Asda :) It's my beloved £1.50 George at Asda nail varnish - I think it's called be mine. Bargain!

    I think peachy shades look lovely whether you have a tan or not...you should give the ripe peach a go now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that blush. It is beautiful and Snob is def my favorite lipstick. <3 All good choices! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Bicky - I love the blush, and think it should be raved about as much as Ripe Peach...so lovely! And glad to see another Snob lover, it's the best :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm so glad you shared your nail varnish in the comments - I was just about to ask where it was from! It's so very gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments x