Monday 28 February 2011

Oscars 2011 - My Winners

Cate Blanchett in Givenchy - my favourite of the night - stunning!

Hailee Steinfeld in Marchesa - soft, feminine and age appropriate - lovely.

Mandy Moore in Monique L'Hullier - now that is how you do sequins!

Michelle Williams in Chanel - demure and elegant - doesn't quite beat the
yellow Vera Wang, but this is lovely on her.

Mila Kunis in Elie Saab - love how her look
contrasts so much with her Black Swan character. 

Natalie Portman in Rodarte - some may claim this is boring, but I think it is the
perfect Oscar winner dress.  Classic design which complements her pregnat
figure perfectly.  And love the mulberry colour as well.

Clearly I have a thing about nude and purple this year!

All images c/o Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments x