Friday 14 May 2010

Deja Vu.

Now you may remember me talking about my favourite labels a while back - one of them being Burberry Prorsum.

Their spring/summer 2010 show was full of sugary pastels, draped chiffon and some great variations of their classic trench coats, one of which has been spotted on none other than Victoria Beckham.


Unfortunately it's sell out status (and £2,195 price tag) means it's out of reach for most mere mortals, so when I saw the latest ASOS Black collection (out today) this immediately caught my attention.


It may not be cream but the colour is so reminiscent of the collection as a whole. And as for the draping and the puffed shoulders? Perfect!

Styling wise I'd switch the belt for a one in tough black leather and team with chunky black sandals to offset the sugary sweet colour and style - or wear it open with jeans and a vest for a simple spring look. It's such a statement coat you really don't need to do much.

Burberry s/s 2010 for £100 - where can you go wrong?

Images via style.com and google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments x