Thursday 7 April 2011

Deja Vu

Who'd a thunk it? Jessica Simpson producing a cult shoe?  If you've given up hope of getting hold of a pair of her 'Dany' platforms do not fear! The British high street comes to your rescue once again!

Clockwise from Left - Jessica Simpson 'Dany', ASOS £70, Kurt Geiger, £120
These ASOS Bitten platforms aren't online yet, but after being featured in the latest magazine they will hopefully up on the site very very soon...and the Kurt Geiger offerings are a great summer version of the shoe, with the tobacco suede and cork platform heel.

What are your thoughts on these shoes - a must have? Or a must avoid?

I must say, I do rather like them...but whether my ankles would? well, that's another question.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh i LOVE the Jessica Simpson ones, i would totally wear them! Very 70s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are fab - though I don't know if my spindly ankles could cope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I reallllllly would love a pair of Jessica Simpson shoes :{ I would put up with the pain to wear them lol, they're just so gorgeous!

    I think I'm gonna end up buying them from ASOS or look out on the high street!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charls - go for it!! The ASOS ones are so similar no one would even notice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's cute but definitely not a must-have.;D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love them- i actually love her shoe line!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments x