Wednesday 13 January 2010

Recent acquisitions and raves

Just thought I'd do a quick post of some of my lovely Christmas presents and some of my recent sales bargains...including a mini mac haul - you've got to love gift vouchers eh?

First up...the make up.



Mac Brow Set in Beguile

I've been desperate for a great eyebrow product, as I have super blonde eyebrows which seem to disappear every time a camera flashes in my face, so leaving them 'au naturale' isn't really an option. I had been using a prestige brow pencil but I was after something with a bit more staying power so I decided to try out Mac's brow set...and all I can say is I LOVE it. You do get a lot of product on the brush, so it's worth giving it a quick swipe before attacking the brows, but it is just what I needed.




Mac E/S in Hypnotizing

Part of the Love Lace collection, this is a gorgeous colour - I'd probably describe it as a taupy, purple-grey...lovely.



Mac E/S in Twinks

After picking up Hypnotizing I decided on Twinks as they compliment each other perfectly. I also love veluxe pearl finishes and this nice rich shade will fit right into my oh-so-adventurous collection of browns, bronzes and golds.

And also...


This is my sales bargain - half price in the sales, you've got to love Boots! Note Nicola's lashes are missing as I wore them Saturday night, though to be honest, not sure if I'm a fan...don't know if it's just me, but they seem huge?

Onto the rest of my goodies :)


With all this lovely weather we've been having, I've been looking around for a good pair of sturdy (and non-slip!) ankle boots and these Kurt Geiger ones fit the bill perfectly. I love the slightly faded leather and the studded straps...and at less than half price they were a bargain too.


I was also given these gorgeous earrings for Christmas - I've been after a pair of Westwood earrings for years, and this year I was lucky enough to be given a pair - I love the flower detail and the little bit of bling they bring to my everyday winter outfits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments x